Graphic is a grammar of data visualization and Flutter charting library.
- A Grammar of Graphics: Graphic derives from Leland Wilkinson's book The Grammar of Graphics, and tries to balance between theoretical beauty and practicability. It inherits most concepts, like the graphic algebra.
- Declarative and Reactive: As is encouraged in Flutter, the chart widget of Graphic is declarative and reactive. The grammar of data visualization is implemented by a declarative specification and the chart will reevaluate automatically on widget update.
- Interactive: With the signal and selection mechanism, the chart is highly interactive. It is easy to pop a tooltip or scale the coordinate.
- Customizable: With the shape and figure classes, it's easy to custom your own element, tooltip, annotation, etc.
- Dataflow Graph and Operators: Graphic has a internal structure of a dataflow graph and operators. That is how the reactive reevaluation and interaction is implemented.
See in the documentation.
Example of charts can be seen in the Example App. Please clone this repository and run the example project in example directory.
The Versatility of the Grammar of Graphics
How to Build Interactive Charts in Flutter
Share this Lib
Graphic is MIT License.
CHARTS CHART CHARTING-LIBRARY CHARTS DART DARTLANG DATA-VISUALIZATION FLUTTER FLUTTER-PACKAGE FLUTTER-WIDGET GRAPH GRAPHIC PACKAGES VISUALIZATION