TV Randshow - App to choose a random TV show episode
About the project
TV Randshow was created to help choose a random episode from your favorites TV shows. The TV shows database comes from the TMDB and the app saves them in a database on the device. With the list of favorites, you can roll the dice of a TV shows to get a random episode.
This project has been built using the Flutter framework, which allows to build an app for mobile, desktop & web, from a single codebase.
- Save your favorites TV shows
- Choose a random episode from a single TV show
- Support to Android and Web
- Dark mode
- Support to deeplink
- Coming soon...
- TMDB API
- Flare animation loading
- Flutter markdown
- Flutter translate - Translate to english, portuguese and spanish
- Persist theme (light and dark)
- In app review
- First, clone the repository with the 'git clone' command, or just download the zip.
git clone [email protected]:deandreamatias/tv-randshow.git
Install dependencies from pubspec.yaml by running
flutter packages getfrom the project root (see using packages documentation for details and how to do this in the editor).
Get your API Key from TMDB (see this FAQ for more details) and paste in file
(Optional) If you want build to web, do you need follow this steps
flutter run --flavor dev -t lib/main_dev.dart
flutter drive --target=test_driver/app.dart --flavor dev
- Flutter - Beautiful native apps in record time.
- Android Studio - Tools for building apps for Android devices.
- Visual Studio Code - Code editing. Redefined.
This project is licensed under the GNU GPL v3 License - see the LICENSE file for details.